I fear that the semester may soon be aproaching so I am bracing myself. I have been able to fix all the grades I have been slacking off of from English to biology heck even Math but I fear it is the elective that I will be getting my C on. You see I am not allowed to get Cs, Cs may be average for soem people but for me and my family C is flat out unacceptable. Due to soem bad mistakes early on I was set back but now that I have been able to fix all my grades I fear that all the effort I have put into the last quarter was all for naught. It seems that one last minute blunder by myself just before christmas break was enough to set me back that I will be unable to recover. I fear that even with an A on my Speech final and the possible extra credit I won't be able to fix this... So here I am with a grade unable to fix and certain doom on my horizon. I will not only get ym computer, TV and videogames taken away but all my anime, manga and books aswell. I won't even have the comfort of my radio... As if that is not bad enough I will be banned from going to AX of which I have been looking foward to for the past 14 months...



// posted by Ariolander @ 1/06/2004
\\ 0 comments | Post a Comment

\\ Post a Comment


<< Home

credits

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Day Dream Graphics

Base Layout: Day Dream Graphics & Virtual Butterflies
Layout Modifications: Ariolander Productions


ario's story

Strength. Pride...     Discipline. Honor...

notes...

Well my first semester of college is winding to a close I really should consider blogging more.

right now...

Surfing the net...

favorite links...

GamesKickAss
AnimeInfo.org
Megatokyo

personal links...

Ario's Website (down)

blog links...

Solaris's Insanity
Baalian Institute
Ario's Story

quotes...

"Can we get some more of that chicken stuff? It tastes a lot better than chocobo."
- Drakuzz, Blue-Green Eyes

cliques...

your cliques, adoptables & fanlistings go here

shoutbox...

Boypiro, Firestorm, Yoda, GalCommander, Loki, Elliot, FleshGordon, WhiteWolf, Tyreal, Kasumi, Star, Ein, Asuka, Shouryu, Arcad1a, Keiran_Halcyon, ChemAngel RanmaSensei & all the rest of you at the misc. forums

archive...

10/01/2003 - 11/01/2003

11/01/2003 - 12/01/2003

12/01/2003 - 01/01/2004

01/01/2004 - 02/01/2004

02/01/2004 - 03/01/2004

06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004

10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004

11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004

11/01/2006 - 12/01/2006

contact me...

e-mail:
arioladner@gmail.com
AIM:
AnimeAriolander
MSNM:
ariolander@hotmail.com

credits

Layout: Virtual Butterflies
Site: Ariolander Networks
Script: Blogger

Listed on BlogShares